Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Once in a blue moon


once in a blue moon

written by: Full moon.

I just recently finished writing up my final year thesis, funny thing about life is you can not chase two thing at one time. Every time i finished my studies, i ended up to screw up on the relationship part in my final year. Much dedication to thesis? I'm a such workaholic? I don't even know anymore what went wrong.  i don't even know where to begin with, just currently numb. i don't know whether i should shed tears anymore, instead i do recently shed tears when someone back stabbed during completing my thesis. it seems that studies matter the most now. without hesitation i choose to lean on and immersed in study or work where they never seem to bail me off. sound desperate? depend how people accepted that successful women can take care themselves. i do want to remorse on 3-4 relationship just went down to drain but i think better letting it go rather than keep hurting each other when there is no way the relationship can be mend anymore.


quote
'the smarter the women is, the more difficult it is to find the right man?'

No comments: